Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Soooo i decided not to do the CNA classes because unlike the other classes that start in Nov, the next one doesnt start until mid-December. So instead i am getting a certificate in Medical Coding and Billing...it is all done online so i can do it at home while isabelle sleeps and says it takes about 586 contact hours (hours actually on the comp) and then you have to spend more time reading the txt books and studying...a little nervous cuz i have to do A&P 1 and 2, medical terminology and a bunch of stuff...but it's $1,000 and free since the program is paying for it so i gotta work my butt off!
Other thing is that i went to get the paper voucher from the program im working with today, and they couldnt give me it because Health and welfare still have my benefits pending (so i still havt received any financial help AND cant start my classes until they release my benefits which was supposed to happen Oct 5th!!!!! As you can tell, its taking forever....and as you can tell, we're both getting tired of waiting!

2 comments:

KyleeandMichael said...

isabelle is sooo cute. I am so proud of you for going for it and working so hard to be able to support her. You are going to be the best mom. I can't wait to see you and her again. Love ya babe!

BrookandDBeckham said...

What program are you going through? I have actually looked into medical term. and billing before. I think that it is a great idea. You will always be able to find a job in the medical field. Keep me posted!!!